Apart from having fun, there are a number of tangible benefits that riding club members benefit from.
Benefits to being a member of Battle Riding Club:
- Have access to more creative events and training opportunities that are different to those offered elsewhere
- Using your BRC Membership card gives access to offers and discounts from local retailers or suppliers. The discounts generally will be 10% off selected products or services.
- Be part of an organisation that networks and provides social and horsey interaction
- Opportunities to represent your club in a team.
- You can use our website to sell items that are horse related
- Access to the Club ‘money off’ scheme giving vouchers and subsidised entry fees to club training and identified competitions
- Ability to gain prizes and trophies through your riding activity, through our Points Cards.
- Third Party Insurance while taking part in BRC & Battle RC
- Quarterly Rider Magazine.
- Subsidised training at BRC Area level organised clinics & training.
- BRC offers comprehensive training including horse welfare and equitation training and assessments.